Friday, March 4, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I feel so blessed to have Fridays to be with my Aurelia.  In the summer we usually have a good routine- lake beach in the morning, nap, then errands.  Our winter Fridays haven't been as routine...it's really hard to come up with fun stuff to do indoors that is FREE.

Today, we ran errands, went to the mall (there is an indoor play area), and then to Como Conservatory.  The sloth in the rain forest room actually was up and moving!  It was scratching its face... the most I've ever seen it move during our many visits to Como. 

I usually plan our days around Arie's nap time, but I think she's either having too much fun with me or she is starting to phase out her nap time.  She didn't go down until 3!

My brother is getting married in May, so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to look for a dress for Aurelia.  She fell in love with a dress from Baby Gap...of course she called it a tutu...it's got tons of ruffles.... so cute.

Here are a few of her from today... time sure flies by... Arie is so fun right now.. I just wish I could bottle up our fun times together...



No comments:

Post a Comment