Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Is OVER?

With each passing year... I realize how precious time is.  Aurelia is already almost TWO YEARS OLD and somehow Christmas time has already come and gone. 

It is yet another year to be thankful for--This year was especially nice for me.  My whole family was able to get together yesterday (which is a fairly difficult task), and all of Jon's brothers and sisters were able to fly in as well.  With two of his siblings in the military and one in college so far away, anytime we are all able to be together is precious. 

I also fell a little more in love with my hubby- he is constantly making me a better human being, and for that, I am forever grateful.   Jon has this amazing ability to always see the good in people and any situation and also be such a humble man.  (I have no clue how he does it!)

Below are a few pictures from our family's very busy holiday weekend:








Where there is Jon... the kiddos follow!


My dad LOVES to sing and dance...



And this is how we all felt at the end of it all.....


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well!!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great Clara! Looks like a really great time with both families! :) -Kristi

    ReplyDelete