Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I cannot believe I haven't blogged in a whole month!

It's been very busy around our house lately.  The end of the semester passed, I earned a B+ in my class--considering all that we had going on, I am at peace with that grade.  My younger brother got married, and work is as busy as ever for the both of us. 

We had a great memorial day weekend--very relaxing. Jon was able to catch up with highschool friends on a golf trip, and Arie and I went to the farmer's market in downtown Saint Paul to purchase flower plants for our front yard.  We also decided on starting a veggie garden in the back.  We're finally starting to work on making our house a home.  It's very exciting. 
   
Aurelia went through a phase of being absolutely fascinated by earth worms... she loved picking them up, squeezing them, and putting them back to "night night" in the dirt.  She's also more and more verbal these days... her little conversations are so cute!

I finally finished those curtains for Arie's big girl room... and am in the process of making items for the Handmade MN Summer Market in July!  Check out my new "re-branded" business site!  http://www.clarahaycraftdesigns.com/.

Arie had fun playing with her cousins...Ammie who is a year older and Mila Boo who is a year younger.  She loves her "sisters" very much, and she plays so well with both of them. 

Here are a few photos from the last month:





No comments:

Post a Comment