Friday, June 10, 2011

Beauty in the Middle of a City...

Lately, I've been complaining about living in MN.  The long winters...the short springs....the summers full of construction EVERYWHERE...

So I decided today I needed to refocus...to be thankful I don't live somewhere like Pakistan with suicide bombers... or somewhere else with out all of the comforts of our home here in Saint Paul.

We truly are blessed.

I am sometimes so surprised at the beauty around us here in Saint Paul.  We live so close to Como Zoo and Conservatory.. and we hadn't visited the Japanese Garden yet this year so that is what we did today....

So beautiful... a great place to just be at peace with life...complete serenity....






This sign made me giggle... just thinking about life...

No comments:

Post a Comment