Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wow, Time Flies....

I can't believe how fast time has gone by since Aurelia was born....she was so tiny, so helpless... and now, she's looking and acting more and more grown up.  I picked her up from daycare yesterday and saw such a difference in her.  She seems taller and her "Arie-Speak" is sounding more and more like regular old English.  She knows what she wants (she always has) but now she knows how to demand it.  She loves her princesses and dresses and tutus and her singing and dancing and playing.  I know I will not have time to write for Mother's day... so I decided to post photos of Arie from birth until now.... Diane, our daycare provider and Arie's "second mom" sends home the same poem with Arie's hand print every year--her hand has grown a little since last year ;)  It just really made me think about how much I need to take in the little moments I have with her now... I just never know when it will be the last time I get to hear her babbles, see her sheer determination with puzzles, or hear her loud, lovely, singing....what a joy she's been. 
Infant and Newborn Arie....

These just capture her personality...two of my faves!

pretty lady...

my sweet doll



so grown up...Easter 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment